Thursday, December 29, 2005

the reunion...

Rare moments like this indeed are my most cherished! They are my closest friends Arlene, Anna Lizza from High School, and my Deaf friend Joseph! We shared wonderful times back in the glorious KAPPAL days. I now seldom see them. As for Dr. Anna Lizza she is currectly working in Manila. Joseph is studying Political Science in Samar. For Arlene, although she just lives like a 3-minute ride away, my graveyard shift hinders me from spending some quality time with her. But that day, in the afternoon of Dec.27th, we had the chance to spend this bonding time. It was as if, it was only yesterday. Updating ourselves with what's going on with our own lives, and what are our plans for the future. Although some of the KAPPAL gang was not there, we still enjoyed the moment... just a lot of laughs, of chikahan, and kainan! Enjoyed the ride aboard Anna's yellow cab, feasted on oysters, shrimp, and fish at Orly's Talabahan in Villa, went malling at SM city. I just missed this circle of friends...I am most grateful for their listening ears/eyes that I was able to vent out all my heartaches and gripes. I could only wish that this would ever happen again..if not in the soonest time, then at least once every year! Thank God for friends!!!

No comments: