Saturday, June 09, 2007

Best Award I ever received....



Thank you very much Philippine Federation of the Deaf for the "Outstanding Service to the Deaf Community" award! I wish you a very happy 10th Anniversary! I wish I was there to be with my sincere and loyal Deaf friends!

"A volunteer of the Deaf encourages, supports, gives inspiration, fights oppressors of the Deaf, advocates for the upliftment of the human dignity of the Deaf around the world. A volunteer of the Deaf faces the challenges and difficulties boldly and courageously despite the criticisms, doubts and suspicion of detractors-- Deaf and hearing alike. A volunteer of the Deaf wishes, hopes and prays that someday more and more Deaf would savor the fruit of “a Deaf-enlightened, a Deaf-empowered, and above all a Deaf-dignified!” - Naty

No comments: